RFR News & Updates
HUGE, HUGE Thank You to Tom Dahlberg from 101 Transport, Inc. for sponsoring the 2-day $5K/$2K Bracket Bash at Rock Falls Raceway! I think everyone in attendance had a great time and we couldn't have done it without him!! Thank you so much for supporting drag racing at Rock Falls Raceway!!
Construction Update: The Hwy 37 Eau Claire Exit (Exit 65 off of I-94) on and off ramps (both EB & WB) are NOW OPEN!!
Saturday, August 23 -- Test Day, Jr. Dragsters, Sat. Nite Special & Mel & Joe's 6th Annual Horseshoe Tournament
- Gates Open @ 8:00 a.m.
- Test Day from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. -- $79** (See Explanation below) Get as many runs as you'd like during this 6 1/2 hour time period.
(**Its simple & easy!! We consider bracket weekends (Sat. test day & Sun. bracket race) 2-day events. As such, when you come in for the test day on Sat. we will charge you $79 for car/driver or $20 for crew/spectators for a 2-day armband. NOW, if you are NOT coming back or staying for Sunday's event, when you leave on Saturday, you will turn your armband back in at the front gate where you purchased them and get $10 back on each adult armband. If you are staying for Sunday, then you are covered. So, in the end, you are paying the $69 for car/driver to test or $10 to watch. Its really that simple and easy. Thanks.)
- Jr. Dragsters: Testing at 12 noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. $30 to Test for Car/Driver; 2 Qualifying Sessions starting at 2:45 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. with Eliminations around 4 p.m. -- $30 to Race for Car/Driver -- Crew $10 each (if testing & racing) or $5 each (if racing only). Win 2 rounds, win a Trophy. Class Winner & RU also receive gift cards. FREE Consolation Race to 1st round losers.
- Sat. Nite Special -- 3:30 p.m.
Just $30 to race if you've been testing or $49 if you have not. Box & No Box drivers will be separated until the total field reaches 16 or less, at which time they will be combined on a ladder for the final rounds of competition. Payout is $500/Win, $200/RU & $100 Semis (if 33 entries or more 1st round). 32 Entries or less will be calculated just like our gambler's races at 80% payback.
- Mel & Joe's 6th Annual Horseshoe Tournament -- Its that time of year again, time for the 6th Annual Mel & Joe's Horseshoe Tournament. Will this be the year that your and your horseshoe partner get your names engraved on the famous trophy!! Could be!! The Horseshoe Tournament will take place after the completion of the Saturday Nite Special. Grab a partner and a beverage and come for a really good time. There is also a "Dip" Contest this year. There is a 5-man judging panel who will judge the "dip" on of course its flavor/taste as well as its appearance and this year (new to the contest) the presentation by the person who is submitting the dip. Prizes will be awarded for both the Dip Contest and most people in attendance at the Horseshoe Tourney will also receive prizes! It is a GREAT time so come on out and join us!!
Sunday, August 24 -- Bracket Drag Race -- $1000 to Win in Spro & Pro ET
- OPEN TO ALL RACERS!!
- Gates Open at 7:15 a.m.
- Time Trials at 8:30 a.m.
- Eliminations around 12:00 noon
- $40 to Race for Trophies
Street Eliminator: 13.00 and slower
King of the Hill: 9.00 to 12.99
Win 2 Rounds, Win a Trophy!!
Also Run for the Money in Trophy -- $5 Entry
- Race for $1000 to Win in Super Pro or Pro ET
Payout starts if you win just 2 rounds.
- Gambler Races for Spro & Pro ET Racers
No Gizmo Gamblers for Pro ET or
High Noon Showdown for Super Pro
$50 Entry -- 80% Payout
Also Run for the Money in both Spro & Pro ET -- $10 Entry
- Guts Gambler Race -- $20 Entry for any Spro or Pro ET driver that loses 1st or 2nd round of regular eliminations!!
- Last Chance Eliminator -- $10 Entry for any Street or King driver that loses 1st or 2nd round of regular eliminations -- $50/Win, $25/RU and final 4 racers receive trophies!!
Looking for some GOOD Employees for 2014 Season at Rock Falls Raceway!! We have openings in the following positions: Announcer, Starting Line Crew, Tech Inspection & Staging Lanes and Front Gate. If you have a passion and love of drag racing, this might fit you perfectly. These are part-time seasonal positions (weekends only). If interested, please contact Jennifer @ (715) 858-0170 or Jennifer@RockFallsRaceway.Com for further information.
Don't forget to check us out and "Like" us on Facebook!!
Congratulations to our 2013 Rock Falls Raceway
Gold Rush Season Champions:
Super Pro: Eric Anderson
Pro ET: Mel Knott
King of the Hill: Mike Pflepsen
Street Eliminator: Tom Poole
Jr. Dragster: Derrick Howell
2013 FINAL Season Points Standings
1. Eric Anderson 486
2. Don Kritzky 433
3. Ryan Paske 420
4. Mike Kritzky 399
5. Joe Marx 345
6. Dan Narusiewicz 343
7. Ed Zielinski 329
8. Dale Hildreth 313
9. Carl Geib 202
10. Richard Rohda, Sr. 202
1. Mel Knott 582
2. Dale Hildreth 417
Joe Howell 417
4. Kevin Post 408
5. Dave Hamilton 395
6. Joe Marx 394
John Hatfield 394
8. Carl Geib 352
9. Darren Eide 331
10. Kenny Valaske 296
King of the Hill
1. Mike Pflepsen 441
2. Jon Ahmann 433
3. Jenna Jahnke 431
4. Troy Otto 406
5. Brian Leonard 397
6. Chester Goodman 386
7. Will Hale 356
Jay Randall 356
9. Darby Otto 346
10. John Culliton 320
1. Tom Poole 441
2. Lisa Goodman 439
3. Dave Anderson 405
4. Rose Lawrence 273
5. Dan Stern 194
6. Stephanie Dow 152
7. Chris Harmon 112
8. Jeremy Berg 60
1. Derrick Howell 366
2. Samantha Hamilton 300
3. Jack Weiler 145
4. Charlie Weiler 116
5. McKenna Bungert 106
For further information check out the different pages of our website or contact Jennifer at (715) 858-0170 or by email at Jennifer@RockFallsRaceway.Com !!
If you are NOT on the RFR mailing or email list and would like to be, please hit the Mailing List Button to the left and send me your necessary information and you will be added!!