RFR News & Updates
HUGE, HUGE Thank You to Tom Dahlberg from 101 Transport, Inc. for sponsoring the 2-day $5K/$2K Bracket Bash at Rock Falls Raceway this past weekend! I think everyone in attendance had a great time and we couldn't have done it without him!! Thank you so much for supporting drag racing at Rock Falls Raceway!!
Construction Update: The Hwy 37 Eau Claire Exit (Exit 65 off of I-94) on and off ramps (both EB & WB) are NOW OPEN!!
Saturday, July 26 -- Test Day, Jr. Dragsters & Day 1 of our 2-Day Bracket Race
- Gates Open @ 7:00 a.m.
- Test Day from @ 8 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. Noon -- $50
- Jr. Dragsters: Testing at 9 a.m., 10 a.m. and 11 a.m. $30 to Test for Car/Driver; 3 Qualifying Sessions and Eliminations to run in conjunction with the Bracket Race -- $30 to Race for Car/Driver -- Crew $10 each per day Win 2 rounds, win a Trophy. Class Winner & RU also receive gift cards. FREE Consolation Race to 1st round losers. (If you are coming in on Saturday for the event, you will be charged for the 2-day event but if you are not staying for Sunday, turn your armband in and you will be refunded for Sunday.)
Bracket Races are OPEN to ALL RACERS!!
- Time Trials around 12:15 p.m. (3-Time Trial Sessions Per Class, Weather Permitting)
- Gambler Races for both Pro ET & Super Pro Categories -- No Gizmo & High Noon Showdown -- $50 Entry w/ 80% Payout
- Race in Super Pro or Pro ET for $1000 to Win
- Wally Shootout between Super Pro & Pro ET Winners!!
- Race in Street Eliminator (13.00 and slower) or King of the Hill (9.00 to 12.99) -- $30 Entry once you have your armband -- Win 2 Rounds, Win a Trophy
- Wally Shootout between the King of the Hill and Street Eliminator Winner!!
- Run for the Money in ALL Categories (except Jr. Dragster) $5 Entry for Trophy Classes, $10 Entry for Money
- 2nd Chance Races -- Guts Gambler (for money cars) and Last Chance Eliminator (for trophy cars) who lose 1st or 2nd round of regular eliminations -- Guts Gambler is a $20 Entry, Payout is 80%
Last Chance Eliminator is a $10 Entry, $50/Win & $25/RU, Final 4 Racers Receive Trophies
Sunday, July 27 -- Day 2 of our 2-Day Bracket Drag Race
- OPEN TO ALL RACERS!!
- Gates Open at 7:15 a.m.
- Time Trials at 8:30 a.m.
- Eliminations around 12:00 noon
- $40 to Race for Trophies
Street Eliminator: 13.00 and slower
King of the Hill: 9.00 to 12.99
Win 2 Rounds, Win a Trophy!!
Also Run for the Money in Trophy -- $5 Entry
- Race for $1000 to Win in Super Pro or Pro ET
Payout starts if you win just 2 rounds.
- Gambler Races for Both Super Pro & Pro ET
No Gizmo Gamblers for Pro ET
High Noon Showdown for Super Pro
$50 Entry -- 80% Payout
Also Run for the Money in both Spro & Pro ET -- $10 Entry
- Jr. Dragsters: 3 Qualifying Sessions and Eliminations to run in conjunction with the Bracket Race -- $30 to Race for Car/Driver -- Crew $10 each per day
Win 2 Rounds, Win a Trophy!! Class Winner & RU also receive gift cards. FREE Consolation Race for Jrs who lose 1st round of regular eliminations.
- WALLY SHOOTOUT -- Winners of Super Pro & Pro ET will run off for a Wally & Winners of Street Eliminator & King of the Hill will also run off for a Wally!! So... 1 Money Entry & 1 Trophy Entry will win an NHRA Wally!!
- Guts Gambler Race -- $20 Entry for any Spro or Pro ET driver that loses 1st or 2nd round of regular eliminations!!
- Last Chance Eliminator -- $10 Entry for any Street or King driver that loses 1st or 2nd round of regular eliminations -- $50/Win, $25/RU and final 4 racers receive trophies!!
Looking for some GOOD Employees for 2014 Season at Rock Falls Raceway!! We have openings in the following positions: Announcer, Starting Line Crew, Tech Inspection & Staging Lanes and Front Gate. If you have a passion and love of drag racing, this might fit you perfectly. These are part-time seasonal positions (weekends only). If interested, please contact Jennifer @ (715) 858-0170 or Jennifer@RockFallsRaceway.Com for further information.
Don't forget to check us out and "Like" us on Facebook!!
Congratulations to our 2013 Rock Falls Raceway
Gold Rush Season Champions:
Super Pro: Eric Anderson
Pro ET: Mel Knott
King of the Hill: Mike Pflepsen
Street Eliminator: Tom Poole
Jr. Dragster: Derrick Howell
2013 FINAL Season Points Standings
1. Eric Anderson 486
2. Don Kritzky 433
3. Ryan Paske 420
4. Mike Kritzky 399
5. Joe Marx 345
6. Dan Narusiewicz 343
7. Ed Zielinski 329
8. Dale Hildreth 313
9. Carl Geib 202
10. Richard Rohda, Sr. 202
1. Mel Knott 582
2. Dale Hildreth 417
Joe Howell 417
4. Kevin Post 408
5. Dave Hamilton 395
6. Joe Marx 394
John Hatfield 394
8. Carl Geib 352
9. Darren Eide 331
10. Kenny Valaske 296
King of the Hill
1. Mike Pflepsen 441
2. Jon Ahmann 433
3. Jenna Jahnke 431
4. Troy Otto 406
5. Brian Leonard 397
6. Chester Goodman 386
7. Will Hale 356
Jay Randall 356
9. Darby Otto 346
10. John Culliton 320
1. Tom Poole 441
2. Lisa Goodman 439
3. Dave Anderson 405
4. Rose Lawrence 273
5. Dan Stern 194
6. Stephanie Dow 152
7. Chris Harmon 112
8. Jeremy Berg 60
1. Derrick Howell 366
2. Samantha Hamilton 300
3. Jack Weiler 145
4. Charlie Weiler 116
5. McKenna Bungert 106
For further information check out the different pages of our website or contact Jennifer at (715) 858-0170 or by email at Jennifer@RockFallsRaceway.Com !!
If you are NOT on the RFR mailing or email list and would like to be, please hit the Mailing List Button to the left and send me your necessary information and you will be added!!