Programs for 2012
Here's what's continuing in 2012 at the Rock for our racers!!
- $1000 to Win for Super Pro/Pro ET at All Bracket Races. As long as Super Pro and Pro ET have a minimum of 17 racers per category (in Rd. 1) the payout will be a guaranteed $750 to win in each class. The winners of Super Pro and Pro ET will then race off against each other for an additional $250/Win and $100/RU making the total winner's purse $1000/Win; $850/RU. Racer payout also increased for 3rd and 4th rds in Super Pro and Pro ET. Rd. 3 went to $50 and Rd. 4 went to $75.
- Saturday Nite Special -- The Saturday Nite Special continues to be a big hit, and as such in 2012, we will continue to run it after every Test Day prior to a Bracket Race. 1 time run at 3:30 p.m. followed by eliminations shortly thereafter. Just $30 if you've been testing or $49 if you have not. Payout is $500 to Win; $200/RU and $100/Semis if there are 33 cars or more in first round. Payout increases to $750/Win, $300/RU & $125/Semis if there are 65 cars or more in 1st round. If there are 32 cars or less first rd., payout will revert to our normal gambler's race payout format.
- Reminder that Test Days, Bracket Races, Bonanza Races and Fun Races are open to ALL Racers!! (Fun Races however do not allow those racers with electronics (throttle stops, delay boxes, stutter boxes).
- Gold Rush Points Series for 2012:
2012 Class Champions will receive their choice of New Style Champion Jackets that look just awesome or an awesome looking Champion Ring. Again this is for the Super Pro, Pro ET, King of the Hill and Street Eliminator Champions in 2010!!
Also continuing in 2012 the "Rock Falls Raceway Member Appreciation Race". If you are a member of the Rock Falls Raceway Gold Rush Points Series in 2012 and attend at least 8 of the 11 scheduled Bracket Races you will qualify for the year end RFR Member Appreciation Race. The Money Classes will run for $1,000/Win & $400/RU and the Trophy Classes will run for $200/Win & $100/RU. Super Pro and Pro ET will run separately until there remains 1 left in each class, these two will run off for the Money Payout. King of the Hill and Street Eliminator will run off separately until there remains 1 in each class and they will run off for the Trophy Payout. Remember you MUST attend at least 8 of the 11 BRACKET RACES TO QUALIFY!!!
- The C-Tech Trailer Cabinets "Perfect Run Challenge". If you make a perfect run during any round of eliminations at any RFR event in 2012, we will pay you $500. All you need to do is cut a perfect .000 light and run dead on your dial-in with a zero. All racers (except Jr. Dragsters) at any RFR event in 2012 are eligible. We know you can do it and we want to reward you for it!! Just as Super Pro Racer, Scott Berghammer, who won this in 2007, Steve Misencik and Al Debevec who won this in 2010!!!
- Sport Compact Racers -- Continuing in 2012 is the Quick 16 Class. Payout will be $100/Win & $50/RU. NEW FOR 2012 - Times for the Sport Compact events have changed a little bit. We will now open gates at 9 a.m., Time Trials at 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. followed by Eliminations. Also NEW in Eliminations will be the separation of manual transmission from automatic transmissions. Check out the web page for "Sport Compacts" for further details.
- National Dragster Challenge -- Come race with us on June 10 and the winners in Super Pro, Pro ET, King of the Hill and Street Eliminator will each win an "NHRA Wally"!!
- RFR Bonanza Race & RFR Member Racer Appreciation Race -- Saturday October 13 (Rain Date: Sun. October 14).
Come and race at the year end finale RFR Bonanza Race on Saturday, October 16 (Rain Date: Sun. October 17) where racers of all kind are welcome for a final run down the 1/4 mile before snow flies!!
- Race in Street or King Trophy Class for just $40. Trophy Special -- win just 1 round and win a trophy.
- In our Money Combo class, race either in Box or No Box for a Payout of $750 to Win/$300/RU and $125/Semis, its $1000/Win, $400/RU and $175/Semis if there are 65 cars or more in 1st round. Box and No Box cars are separated until the total field reaches 16 or less, then they are combined on a ladder for the final rounds of competition. Entry Fee is just $60.
- We'll also have Gamblers Races, "Run for the Money" and a Consolation Race as well.
- RFR Member Racer Appreciation Race -- Open to any RFR Gold Rush Points Member (whether trophy or money) who attended at least 8 of the 11 bracket races in 2012!! The Money Classes will run for $1,000/Win & $400/RU and the Trophy Classes will run for $200/Win & $100/RU. Super Pro and Pro ET will run separately until there remains 1 left in each class, these two will run off for the Money Payout. King of the Hill and Street Eliminator will run off separately until there remains 1 in each class and they will run off for the Trophy Payout. Remember you MUST attend at least 8 of the 11 BRACKET RACES TO QUALIFY!!!
Last Updated: 3/26/2012.