6:15 a.m. – Sat. October 19 Update

6:15 a.m. Update - Sat. October 19

TODAY'S TEST DAY CURRENTLY ON HOLD!!

Well... Thank you Mother Nature - NOT!!

It is currently raining at the track. Looks like we will get a break in the rain for an hour or two and then it will start again around 9 a.m. and continue (according to the radar) until around 12:30 or 1. If it indeed does this, we will not have enough time to dry the track and run any type of an event before we run out of daylight. I will keep everyone posted and make a decision in the next few hours on the fate of today's Test Day. However, I can say it does not look good. Tomorrow, however, looks to be dynamite - Sunny and 62. Might want to change your plans if you were coming out today. I'll keep you posted!! Please let anyone you know who was looking or planning to attend today's Test Day we are on HOLD. Thank you for your patience & understanding!!

Leave a Reply