FRIDAY AUGUST 24 UPDATE – Test Day Cancelled – $2500 to Win Race Moved to Tomorrow, Sat. August 25

FRIDAY AUGUST 24 UPDATE:

Friday Aug 24 1/2 Day Test Day CANCELLED

$2500 Race MOVED to TOMORROW SAT AUGUST 25

Unfortunately due to rain overnight and the forecast of additional 40-85% chance of rain every hour throughout the entire day, there is little to no window to accomplish anything today. As such, events for today, Fri Aug 24 are CANCELLED. NOW, tomorrow looks to be great and as such we will plan to run BOTH Friday’s $2500 and Saturday’s $5000 to Win races tomorrow, Sat August 25!! Gates will be open today as previously published from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m. for Pit Side Parking.

Gates will re-open at 8 a.m. on Saturday August 25 with the hopes of being able to run cars down the track at 9. No Box first, followed by Box. 1 Time Trial then into Rd 1 of the $2500 to Win Race. Buybacks available for 1st rd losers @ $50. After the completion of the 1st $2500 race, we’ll start the $5000 to Win Race.

Race on Sunday also still on track as scheduled. Thank you for your patience and understanding with the weather!! All we can do is do the best we can, with what we’ve been given to work with! Hope we see everyone here!!

Leave a Reply