SAT June 2 – CANCELLED Test Day, Jrs & Sat Nite Special

Due to Rain ALREADY at the track, track is WET!! Rain was NOT forecasted until about 12:30 but apparently Mother Nature had other plans!! With what the Radar is showing & today’s forecast of 90-100% chance of rain from now til 8 p.m. the Saturday, June 2 Test Day, Jr Dragsters and Sat Nite Special Race ARE CANCELLED!! The Wedding/Funeral Salad Contest for this evening is a go, rain or shine and the Horseshoe Tournament will hopefully be a go as well. We’ll have to wait and see what the rest of the day brings. Sorry!

Leave a Reply