Saturday Morning Update: October 6, 2018

Saturday Morning (October 6) Update:

We continued to receive heavy mist/drizzle throughout the night even though it wasn’t on the radar or forecasted. As such, the track is wet. We are going to attempt to dry the track but I can’t promise anything with these cool temps, high humidity and no sun. At the very least we will have a few hour late start. Hoping to be up and running by noon. Will extend the test day, if necessary, and possibly scrub the Sat Nite Special and run a late test day. BUT we will wait and see what we can accomplish. Stay tuned and thank you for your patience.  Once again, Mother Nature does what she wants, when she wants!!!

Leave a Reply